(1) Finally got internship (YAY) after months and months and months of searching! I currently work for Tita Susie (Carlo’s mom) who owns a factory that manufactures clothes for buyers. She has a brand with her close friend (Tita Pam) called MiVestida and during bazaars, I transform to to “tindera” mode. It’s been fun so far but sadly, my internship will come to an end next week.
(2) My henna tattoo skills have definitely improved this past year! This summer, we (or me haha) offered a Henna tattoo service through Glacier in hopes to attract more customers. It was successful (for a while) but now we’re preparing for a Back-to-School sale so you guys can watch out for that.
(3) That’s a blurry photo of Idina Menzel when she came to Manila for her World Tour. I felt like crying when she came out and sang “Defying Gravity” as her opening number. All I kept thinking was “OH MY GOD SHE’S REAL AND SHE’S PERFECT”. I was hoping to see her son and his cute little afro but sadly, he did not make an appearance. I didn’t get to meet her or ask for an autograph so that’s still on the bucket list.
finally joined the Basic Acting class of Repertory Philippines. From April something to May 30, I practiced everyday from 6-9pm with those weirdos in the picture and I LOVED every minute of it. I learned so much and made alot of new friends. I can definitely say that acting, singing and dancing can be a path for me to take but is it the right one?
(5) Finally got to shoot with Erwin, Julls and Sofia! It’s going to be a lookbook for my graduation collection and I’m ecstatic with how the photos came out! So excited to share it with all of you so stay tuned for that!
(6) A teeny tiny pajama set next to 8-inch fabric scissors. That’s one of the costumes I made for Annie’s thesis. The first shoot will already start this friday! I still have a few more outfits to finish before then so gotta work non-stop starting tomorrow!
Those are the highlights of my Summer 2015. Hopefully I don’t fall behind with updating this blog again but now that I’m looking at the photo collage I made, I understand why bloggers result to this kind of presentation. Not to mention the fact that I made it B&W to add drama.
Let me know if I should do more of these in the future!